If you are visiting a skin care specialist for the first time you may have many questions about what to expect. Here are some guidelines to help you prepare for your cellulite appointment. Your initial appointment with your skin care professional is an opportunity to discuss the questions and concerns you have about your cellulite and what treatments options are best suited for you. Being knowledgeable about your treatment options including the benefits and risks of each, can help you choose the best course of treatment for your needs. Here are some examples of questions you may want to ask your specialist:
Questions for your specialist:
• What are my treatment options?
• How much do they cost?
• Do you offer deals on packaged sessions?
• Do you offer patient financing?
• How many treatments do you think I will need to achieve my desired results?
• Are my appearance expectations realistic?
• What is your experience in performing this procedure?
• Can I see some before and after photos of patients you have treated using this procedure?
• What should I expect after the procedure in terms of soreness, bruising, and level of activity?
During your visit, your treatment provider will also ask you questions about your medical history, allergies you may have, and medications you are currently taking. You will also be given advice on how to maximize your cellulite procedure. This could be as simple as a lifestyle change such as exercising more often and eating a balanced diet.