Ask a Specialist - Questions & Answers
Read answers provided by SkinCareGuide.com specialists to today's hottest cosmetic skin care and treatment related topics. If your question is not answered below, please submit your question to our Ask a Specialist feature.
If you have a specific question regarding the cost of a procedure or if you would like to locate a facility in your area performing a specific cosmetic dermatology treatment please contact a SkinCareGuide.com provider in your local area directly.
- After getting Voluma injections, the whole left side of my face has been swollen. What should I do?
- Can Botox help under eye puffiness and drooping eyelids? If not, which procedure do you recommend?
- I had Radiesse injected under my eyes 3 weeks ago and I still have a huge bump under one eye. What should I do?
- I have Type 2 diabetes, is it safe to have liposuction?
- Is it possible to have discoloration and slight swelling under my eye 2 months after Voluma X injections? Will it dissipate eventually?
- I have small holes in my face and my nose is covered with dark blackheads. What treatment can you recommend?
- My upper lip is protrucing like a duck's lip 5 days after Restylane injections, is this normal?
- I'll be taking timolol ophthalmic for one month. Is it safe to have Botox injections during this time?
- I've tried skin brightening cream, but dark spots appeared on my nose. Can you recommend a good skin lightening cream that doesn't leave dark marks?
- 3 months after having restylane injected into my cheeks, one of them has become numb and hard. Is this normal? What should I do?
- Can restylane be used to treat puffy eyes?
- How long does Botox last?
- Can botox travel once it is injected?
- Can Botox be injected under the armpits for excessive sweating?
- Which facial filler lasts the longest?
- Does Fotofacial/IPL treatments cause cancer?
- How long does it take for the effects of Radiesse to begin to fade?
- How can I get rid of a black spot from acne?
- What dermal fillers can be injected underneath the eyes?
- Under eye hollowness