Varicose veins are enlarged veins that have become visible through the skin. While varicose veins can occur anywhere on the body, they are most common on the legs and feet. This is because the veins in these areas experience more pressure than other veins through the normal day to day activities of standing and walking. For the majority of people, varicose veins are a strictly cosmetic ailment. Others, however, experience painful aching as a result of varicose veins. In some cases, varicose veins can lead to more serious circulatory risks.
- What are Varicose Veins?
- Treatments for Varicose Veins
- Tips for Choosing a Varicose Veins Specialist
- Symptoms of Varicose Veins
- Risk Factors for Developing Varicose Veins
- Preparing for Your Varicose Veins Appointment
- Myths and Facts About Varicose Veins
- Costs of Varicose Veins Treatment
- Varicose Veins Prevention
- Causes of Varicose Veins
Recently Asked Questions