Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Because of exposure to the harmful rays of the sun, pollution, genetic factors, and skin type, individuals develop folds, bags, creases, and lines as they age. This wrinkling of the skin can range from mild to severe, depending on the interplay of all of these factors. Fine lines occur when there is an unusual thickening of the dermis and a reduction in the amount of water found in the top layer of skin. Sometimes furrows form in the skin because of repetitive movement of certain muscles.
- The Ultimate Guide to Facial Aging
- What are Fine Lines and Wrinkles?
- Treatments for Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Tips for Choosing a Fine Lines and Wrinkles Specialist
- Symptoms of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Risk factors for developing Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Preparing for Your Fine Lines and Wrinkles Appointment
- Myths and Facts about Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Cost of Fine Line and Wrinkle Treatments
- Fine Lines and Wrinkles Prevention
- Causes of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Recently Asked Questions
- I have what they call "11s" between my eyes, which makes me look mad all the time. What can be done about this?
- My face is not only dry, the skin is starting to sag. Can you recommend a cream that will lift my facial skin and provide moisture?
- What is the best under eye skin tightening procedure?
- I would like to know when I should start using day, night, and eye anti wrinkle creams?
- What are some Wrinkle Reduction options for sensitive skin?