Excess sweating from the eccrine sweat glands, This may be generalized but more commonly localized to the armpits or thepalms and soles.
Avoid heat,humidity and minimize anxiety or treat it
- Topical aluminum chloride solution in ethanol (Drysol)
- Topical Gluteraldehydeapplied to palms and soles
- Botox is gaining populartiy and can reduce sweating for 6 months or more
- Iontophoresis best for the palms and soles
- Axillary liposuction or axillary surgery
- Case reports showing benefit from anti-cholinergic drugs both topical and systemic